- Use the “readability testing tool” to help determine how readable your content is.
- Use Google Alerts to track mentions of your business on the web.
- A writing style tip from Mr. Mark Twain that might apply to your social posts:
If you get the urge to write “very,” substitute “damn” instead.
- When posting to Pinterest, keep in mind that women make up 80% of its users.
- Looking for content/post ideas? Have a look and see what your competitors popular posting topics are.
- Each network has it’s own ad size requirements. This cheat sheet breaks it down for you.
- One trick to make your posts a little more “human” is to shorten your sentences.
- Encourage website visitors to follow you on Twitter by embedding a Twitter Timeline Widget.